#73 she looks good but her boyfriend says she's a mess, she's a mess
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 : }
I quite like the Lady Gaga song (
Dance in the Dark); just don't really like one line. I'd rather not mention it.
Anyway, I feel very free now that Teachers'Day is over, but then again, I'm quite sad too 'cause no matter how stressful and sleep-depriving it was, it was still fun. I remember how every announcement was crafted not eight hours before Fel and I read it out on the podium, how I'd keep running to the photocopier in the study room while doing posters, how Fel kept naming all the files really cute names to get the stress out of her system. :D
Been a great experience overall. (
Whenever you Remember is starting to grow on me, and I think I'm going to spoil my comm identity from overuse 'cause it's so fun 8D and Ms Ng said our invites were very well done YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the four hours were worth it)
I think I'll share the YOG judopix's honour of first blog picture with one from Teachers'Day. Coordinating the ♥ U formation was hard work, and the rehearsal had many hiccups, but this morning's was
awesome and it was so cool to see all the teachers super amazed.
Batch outing today was interesting heh. Bumped into so many people I know at TM; 3 EDS juniors and about 272635152 DHS juniors (saw vball, badminton, etc). Pretty cool; I didn't know so many DHS people lived in Tampines.
Gonna update my M.E.T. Photoblog :D then I'll start on homework catchup. I will
not let my Bio die.
CHINGYING; 8:39 PM