#72 and I've forgotten that lyric I meant to post.
Monday, August 30, 2010 : }
Yeah I just finished watching
The Leap Years while doing homework and Teachers'Day stuff (460 SHEETS OF PAPER CUT AND PASTED YO. I feel accomplished.). There was a really cool and meaningful lyric but obviously I forgot it over Bio. -.-
I've been neglecting this space but life's really busy right now. Cell+church+postspeedlight lunch was pretty cool today but now I have a pile of homework/comm stuff staring at me in the face so hmm.
12.07 I think I want my sleep. :D had a pretty interesting but awesome Friday (
27081995 8D), will probably update soon.
Things I want to do:Turn into some
successful mugger who has a social life (the keyword is successful, not mugger.)
Go for cell next week
Make Teachers'Day awesome
Go back to SHPS on Teachers'Day
Cut my hair.
Unscrew my Sciences (esp. Physics/Bio)
Do well for LA Macbeth essay and Rio Tinto tmr.
Sleep. (Most important HAHA)
I suppose I'll add homework to the above. Hehe. :D
CHINGYING; 12:05 AM