#70 way beyond the sky
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 : }
Please add HSSRP to my list of commitments.
Pretty nervewracking convo just now. I feel so screwed looking at every other group's projects while we're not even done. ProfSavage doesn't know about the change in direction and he's asking for the report and there're tons of brokentelephone-y things happening and ergh.
I want to be like Becks and Irene and just volunteer @ YOG (wristband's purple! [!!]).
Logs test Wednesday (well at least I got a bit of mugging done with Melissa today but it merely served to reemphasise the fact that
I'm (iron+oxygen = rust[y]) in Logarithms ergh. Lit test Thursday.
There're tons of YOG things I want to watch but yup, too many things too little time.
At least pub's only got the invite and poster-putting-up to settle. I'm proud of me and Fel and seriously I owe her a lot for doing the invite when I freaked out over posters. ♥
I'll probably upload the best
judopix (haha honouring YOG; it'll have the first photo on my blog in like four years, wow) when I download everything from my Ixus.
Binomials Ex 5-12, Chem Stoi
chiometry and Bio await. Wish me luck; it's 12:11am
and-
I think I actually
like being a night owl.
CHINGYING; 12:06 AM