#68 I gotta feeling
Friday, August 20, 2010 : }
that tonight's gonna be a good night cause I can finally SLEEP. Honestly, I haven't been sleeping the past few nights 'cause of Teacher's Day publicity chionging, but it's seriously worth it cause after putting up the
bright blue boards during lunch today, I gotta say
THEY LOOK SUPER CHIO. :D
Well, we've still got posters+invite to do (note to self: learn to accept rejection :D). But y'know what, a two-man pubcomm doing things in two days isn't bad, y'know. ^^
Anyway hh swah and I were planning to watch yog gymnastics live on TV, but somehow it got postponed or whatever O.o so we ended up stalking the rounded TV outside Macs' for ages before going to her house. Gold medal tennis wasn't bad :D
Sigh hope Fena and I can catch something YOG. I've really got no time, and our plan to catch volleyball
failed after Miss Tan announced lesson extensions on tuesday. T.T
Got another thing to chiong too - HSSRP, so I plan to be
extremely focused this weekend and basically get everything done on time. No joke. Ciao blogger; see you when I see you.
CHINGYING; 9:42 PM