#67 face down on the porcelain
Monday, August 16, 2010 : }
WHAT I DID YESTERDAY AND TODAYWent for cell 8DGot TwitterFinished Lit notes
Felt screwed up and confused for the first time in chem (mole concept and empirical formula X:)Had teacher's day comm meeting where our awesome theme got rejected by a "bickey mouse"
12-ed for the first time in many, many weeks (I still prefer to Circle)
Got 2.5 pages of HSSRP done
Finished checking the ciyu definitions for the 3B textbook
= felt accomplishedGot back PhysicsSwore never to let my paper and stupid marks see the light of day ever again
Realised my GPA was screwed during goalchecking todayBio practical (OK.)
Redid teacher's day invite (my castle - yep, the old design just vanished into the air D:)
saw someoneTHINGS I'M STILL DOINGChem prac studying
Regretting/Thinking positively
Eating Oreos
(I think I'm gonna get fat I ate six potato chips and one full kitkat chunky wtf I sound as ano as Arun's "sister" in Fasting Feasting)Trying to hype up to do aforementioned studying
ending this post in order to accomplish the above. (:
CHINGYING; 10:34 PM