with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#66 paraskevadekatriaphobia
Saturday, August 14, 2010 : }

wonderfully long word up there. :D

Anyway, I wouldn't have minded having my 66th post on Friday the 13th and the fourth day of the lunar month, but I crashed the minute I got back so...

BTW there's a cockroach crawling around on the floor and usually this wouldn't bother me but I'm currently seated less than a metre from where I spied it crawling over my pencilcase (yes, ew) so I'm worried.

Inception yesterday @ Vivo with Sarah! Chionged there 'cause we reserved fifth-row seats. Y'know what, I actually wouldn't mind watching it again and I'm so gonna get the DVD and watch it 8D it's awesome, super awesome, and after I thought for a while the ending did make sense heehee.

It's a really great movie, fastpaced, bizarrely logical; had me all tensed up. Great cinematography and CGI. And I love the Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page pair; Ken Watanabe really worked too. (:

Just watched the YOG opening ceremony; gotta say it exceeded expectations. Yay they got Darren Choy to light the flame; (younger) youth ftw! XD
Although I'm kinda regretting watching it now after seeing my pile of homework. So I probably won't be up for early-early-morning beach visits tomorrow; but I think cell's more than possible. ^^

(And I can't believe I just spent half an hour editing my bio PPTs so that they'd be black and white to save ink. OMG.)

Forces during physics now; better topic than Kinematics (in my opinion). I guess it's cause I had a good Primary School foundation (honestly ever since I started secschool I've been super thankful we had MrsTeo cause Sciences became much easier).

To sort out my life I shall first start with my homework files cause combining two subjects per file has resulted in my files looking like someone dive-bombed them. Oh Bio and Lit/Chinese and Math/Physics and Chem, parting is such sweet sorrow. (LOL.)

"For this to work, we'd have to buy off the pilots-"
"And we'd have to buy off the flight attendants-"
"I bought the airline. It seemed neater."
(favourite line from Inception)


CHINGYING; 11:35 PM