#64 cause you know we'll make it through
Monday, August 9, 2010 : }
I watched three episodes of Glee yesterday. In a row.
(blank stare)
Alright, so National Day as usual at 40 Medway; I now think ShunYi is officially some computer geek who has endless knowledge about RAMs and computer processors. (And he's a choir alto O.O and enlightened me to the fact that, yes, guys
do sing sop.)
Watched the new OMG! show with the rest; haha em well basically it was the guys lounging with their beloved PSPs in 12049287472 colours and the girls eyeing the performances.
2L Classouting in the morning was
extremely fail because only six people turned up. Bridge-d with the guys until Thiri arrived and camped out in HMV trying to find
Drumline for PeiShan to watch. Hobo-ed at JustAcia with Thiri's cool retro sunglasses hahah.
...and it made me realise that the Logs assignment had a
back page which means I actually haven't completed half of it.
Speaking of which I kinda slacked for the weekend so if I wanna go out to mug with my cell tmr I'd better go do my lit.
happy birthday Singapore!you hold all my memories and my loved ones; & I love that you don't have any natural disasters so they're kept safe by you. ♥
CHINGYING; 10:54 PM