with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#63 Virtual Postit
Sunday, August 8, 2010 : }

I will turn around my messed up and stressed up life.
Hey you know what? I believe Adidas.

So who cares if I'm regretting an opportunity I turned down a month ago because I was too scared? I've another road to take and I'm gonna joyride down it.

Classouting on Monday; really looking forward to it! (: I mean, sun and other people after we've spent all our PE lessons either mugging at home during school holidays/IDMI or stuck in some claustrophobic ISH (I used to think Mr Kwok said "ice age"; it's so icicle-y blue and cold and dark when it rains that I think he's right) following some aerobics instructor onscreen who wears shorts so tight they probably have the same effect as green tea.

I know people say you shouldn't bottle things up but yeah I choose to do so. I'm gonna bottle every single negative thing up and turn myself into a Jen Greenley (improved version).

So goodbye, midnight posts. I'm gonna get enough sleep and do enough for my GPA. And while I'm at it, I don't need people getting me down and all. Hmm, next time I rant about you I'm just going to remind myself to save my thoughts. Guess I gotta move on.

Boats drift away and so do people, but then again, doesn't everyone tell you to go with the flow?


CHINGYING; 12:23 AM