with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#58 my life would suck WITH you.
Thursday, July 29, 2010 : }

(the title is dedicated to bio's circulatory system)

Well, actually, the situation isn't that dire and it isn't that bad. I mean, Biology's still one of my favourite subjects and I'm pretty sure a leeetle hardcore memorising will solve the problem. :D if only the same could be said for the few questions of the Physics assignment which share the same difficulty as climbing Mount Everest [which is quite sad seeing as how the rest were much easier]. IDK how I'm gonna survive another 1.5 years of this.

Hmm, I just realised I'm extremely hungry today. Like I finally got out of the claustrophobic classroom for recess to actually eat real food (it doesn't matter if knowledge satisfies your hunger or whatever; mugging during recess leaves you hungry til lunch), went for lunch cause HSSRP meeting got cancelled (as happy as I am to have the day off to study for Bio, I'm still worried about redoing what is supposed to be a yearlong project), went to Mac's with Melissa to like kope her Bio worksheets (cause every single lesson I missed due to LitUp was Bio, and I'm miles behind). And for dinner I had like two plates of claypot rice (partly cause it was pretty good and partly to procrastinate studying hahahah).

Somehow my brain associates studying with eating, LOL.

Alright; I was planning to FaceBook for a while before I continue with Circulatory (still need to memorise all the diastole/systole thingums) and copy out my Digestive System notes. But FaceBook's down - hehehehe Melissa won't be able to status-post the 284736362 ways I dropped my ice cream in Mac's; seriously I'm not usually that clumsy, I've always been able to eat my ice cream without it dripping onto my shirt and well, at least today it landed on the table and not my tie - so I'll probably check my DHSMail for updates and go.

I wanted to volunteer for YOG but apparently I missed the email. D: please please please let SC be involved.


CHINGYING; 8:01 PM