with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#57 where this thing could go
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 : }

Currently: watching Glee, doing Kinematics assignment, prepping Chem practical.
a.k.a. multitasking (:

Hmm this is the first time I'm watching Glee since I told myself I'd watch it when it debuted in June. And it's pretty clear on HDTV as compared to the Emirates planescreen I watched it on on the flight from UK 8D

Interesting thing is, there're probably six episodes in between the third and the one I'm watching now but I can still keep up with the storyline. Still not a hardcore Gleek, but better than Korean dramas.

Anyway, blogging's gonna take a backseat soon because my honeymoon reach-home-before-six (which is extremely early btw) two weeks are about to end. Centerstage finals on Friday to watch Regina and Wenxin (:D); TCD Comm Meeting on Saturday (tuition and I wonder if I can meet Swah cause it's her birthday); Watchlight meeting after church on Sunday.

[Which means I'm not gonna have the time to just sit and stone at the openair gym outside my house. Gosh I envy Sheliah.]

Looking forward to church though; and pretty happy that I've FaceBook-ed less. Although I did fall asleep last night without memorising chem oh dear. Died in today's QA closed book popquiz ):
Gonna look through my Ixus 130 photos now.


CHINGYING; 10:35 PM