with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#52; either way I don't wanna wake up from you
Saturday, July 10, 2010 : }

It's over. (!)

...yes, I mean IDMI. You didn't actually think I was in a relationship, do you? (LOL.)

Anyway, yeah, kinda bittersweet (I saw someone wearing a shirt that said bittersalty @ Laselle!). Gonna miss staying up late on MSN to chiong stuff; not going to miss all the arguing and bitching (pardon the word but it's kind of true) and all. And you know what, filming @ Yoguru and in houses plus working on storyboards and editing was really enjoyable.

That Time That Place is over, too. I think it's got to be my fave EDS production, even though we chionged it out in two weeks and even though everyone went backstage after the performance and kind of went, oh shoooooooooooot. I know, guys, but I still think we did great and it was just pure awesome to have Dr Brenda Flanagan come up afterwards to tell us how many memories it evoked for her.

Y'know what, even if people forgot their lines, blocking or created awkward pauses...I know we might've screwed up in front of some prestigious poets and the LitUp organizers, but I'm really really proud of y'all. Honestly, you guys have really kept me going, for practices and everything, even though after I get back I just crash on the floor. Doing homework/mugging together, catching Janell syndrome, sleeping on the old sofas, laughing like crazy during prac - I love you girls (YES WE ARE ALL GIRLS) hehe :D

Quite tired, and I've UK Journal to rush out, but anyway LitSem today was cool yeah even though we were informed of the wrong timings and Ms Chan was scolding me for coming from prac and hence being late (X:). Facil-ed workshop 3 with HuiQi although I was totally despo to jump to eight with WanYu for Agnes Meadowes' one. XD

Alright, ciao world.

Crazy week next week with constant LitUp pracs and Chinese test and the first real school week (still in holiday mode from IDMi and Youth Day celeb.s).
Note to self: Be as emo as possible to get into character for let go. I've cheesy lines but I'm still gonna give my best for DHS.


CHINGYING; 10:41 PM