#51; whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat did she say
Monday, July 5, 2010 : }
I'm addicted to YouTubing So You Think You Can Dance.
And, y'know, I really shouldn't be 'cause I just realised I have lit homework to do which I forgot about (since 3M wouldn't know).
Oh well. On a sidenote, I'm extremely thankful for videos in HD, because they're still fairly clear. Still can't really make out the dancers' faces though (which is sad).
[WHY DOESN'T CHANNEL FIVE SHOW IT D: I've only seen Seasons 1-3; they stopped after that. I miss watching SYTYCD!]
Hmm, I think the dances have gotten better. As in, I've come across really awesome concepts and ideas in the dances (especially hiphop; it's the genre where you can reeeeally tell a story besides contemporary and jazz). I like Ashleigh and Jakob's
Whatcha Say :D :D :D :D :D (watched it a gazillion times since this morning hehe); Jeanine and Philip's hiphop to
Mad is crazily amazing+fast; the contemporary dance
If it kills me is seriously popular and I really love what they did with the necklace (:
And then there were the dances with the chains (
Love Lockdown - Kanye West), cane, furniture ('cause the idea was this couple fighting), and the smexy boss+secretary dance teehee.
Anyway, spent my Youth Day Holiday (!) sleeping in and TM-ing with Sarah! Caught
The Karate Kid and walked around TM carrying a Bio textbook [me] and O-level assessment books [Sarah]; when you're Year 3 you start mugging for EOYs during the June Holidays - so apparently we're late starters. Oops.
Alright, if I'm a mugger then it means my lit homework should have been done instead of sitting pretty in my file for three days. I'm gonna go do it and settle IDMI, ciao!
Note to self: Brace myself. Crazy week ahead:
EDS 12-4.30pm tomorrow (ponning school
and the week after that; IDK how I'm gonna catch up)
8.30-1pm; 4pm-6.30pm Wednesday (no idea how I'm going to split myself into two to go for IDMI consultations; MrsChu told me EDS is not supposed to be prac-ing but I got told to reschedule my appointment and I can't 'cause the teachers aren't free)
10-11am Thursday
3-9.30pm Friday (please please please please don't clash with presentation slot or I'm freaking screwed)
9am-1pm Saturday (rearrange tuition)
I think I can't fast food. Y'know what, seriously, this sucks. If my IDMI screws up I really won't know what to do. It's 30% of my Sciences and LA; it's my
grades dammit. And while everyone else gets 3 days to prep we get 4hours on the first and a couple more on the second day. I'm not complaining; it's performance and I accept it but...I feel really bad for my group members who've rearranged their schedules constantly and had their programmes disrupted by practices. I'm so, so sorry guys ):
Alright, fingers crossed please God help me get through.
CHINGYING; 11:17 PM