with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#50; WAKEUPINTHEMORNINGFEELIN'LIKEP.DIDDY
Sunday, July 4, 2010 : }

got my glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit this city

Yes, I know the full lyrics to TikTok. The song's really...(insert choice word here), but addictive nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm having a very Youthful Holiday because there's not much homework. Well, technically, I'm kind of sitting on my photomontage because the textboxes in Word2007 are being very annoying and refusing to go where I want them to go.

And also, HSSRP, because the next deadline is July 17, and to quote, Chitty's and my report got absolutely slaughtered by our professor ): but then again, I guess it's good feedback, since, y'know, we're doing a Geog topic when we both take anything but for our humanities.

Although after this I know schedule's gonna be crazy cause it's IDMI presentation, and I have EDS during IDMI week I have no idea how I'm going to explain to my group and I tried telling my teacher mentors I had EDS but they were like no you're not supposed to have CCA please come for consultation it's very important and yeah I know but then if I skip EDS...how?

(Pardon the lack of punctuation in the above paragraph. The situation's really kinda sorta like that, with everything jam-packed together it becomes some weird incomprehensible whirl.)

But this weekend's been good. I mean, I had quite a few firsts yesterday - first Carl's Junior and first Koi Bubble Tea with Sarah after EDSPrac, first crazyexaggerated acting (hahaha you know if Dr Foo was anything like the principal I'm supposed to be, everyone would be like this: ._.)...

And today was great 'cause I made it to cell and Speedlight and yeah gave me an idea of what to fast and why to fast.

Looking forward to tomorrow; will be getting some revising done in the morning (I brought my Add.Maths textbook to cell today in an attempt to do so; ended up getting half-suanned by Jared and not flipping it open at all) before meeting Sarah at TM! Yep, holidays have been so packed I haven't even had the chance to have even a peek at the malls so near my home (UrbanWrite for stationery doesn't count.).

And Italian food in the evening @ Al Forno! It's like become some yearly tradition for my family; really looking forward to it 'cause after my mum's work gets amped up dinner together's gonna be even rarer than it already is (which is kind of extinct; seeing how I always reach home just as my mum finishes her dinner).

Well hopefully this means I'll be recharged enough not to fall asleep on Tuesday back at school (XD).

12.08AM; better go.


CHINGYING; 11:56 PM