with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#49 don't surrender/remember december
Thursday, June 24, 2010 : }

I made that last two-lined post before heading off to SC Camp, and I'm deleting it even though I don't really like deleting posts 'cause my awesome group Lycan has taught me to see things through to the end no matter what and just have fun doing it no matter how sucky it is. So I'm gonna take a leaf out of their book and see how long I can hold on. I'll start with a clean slate and see (:

[Note: The last post was not related to SC whatsoever; it's just that camp renewed my drive :D]

Anyway, adapt.dare.unleash was super fun! Lycan's super awesome, I tell you. Streetchase with Bridget, Eugene, Melanie, YingYing, Joycelyn and Shaun was 100% epic because we got on Just for Laughs Gags Asia. Yep, we did.

You see, the seven of us were walking innocently down Orchard Road on the path to Ion (which was a super difficult station; we spent one hour combing the area for Creshelle I tell you) when we passed by a huge caveman-y dustbin.

Melanie proceeds to observe, "I think a hand moved inside the dustbin."

So we walk over to look, and I'm just able to make out someone's face inside when it stands up and starts walking towards us. Okay, so you can use your imagination to deduce what happens next. (The dustbin dao-ed my wave D:)

And the MV we created at *scape! Super epic, hahaha. Eugene, you can go patent your "I need a party popper" line now.

Campfire was really awesome; I haven't heard our level song played over speakers since DHSMiracle. I've missed at the beginning a lot; it's a really meaningful song and it really captures how I feel about the people I've bonded with since Year 1. And I like the Jai Ho dance a lot (haha yes coming from someone who cannot dance to save her life); I guess I really needed camp to make me feel high and renew my motivation.

Plus the epic War of the Worlds (the place where Daniel 'hid' the weapon of death was so unbelievably awesomely lame; like RIGHT ON THE TABLE, and nobody noticed LOL) and super duper cool scramble for breadtacks in the mud pool.

Honestly speaking, these holidays have been crap in terms of homework and revising - I haven't even touched Physics and I think I'm doomed because OH MY TIAN IT IS JUNE 24TH OH SHOOT OH SHOOT OH SHOOT.

[I'm ignoring amused looks on your faces, seriously, but being at camps have really made me lose my sense of time.]

And then, schedule's been really packed - like while everyone went home and washed up and slept after camp, becks and I headed to KLP to do IDMI filming and the band people (CassFena) did the same too.

But then again, I've really enjoyed myself a lot. One day of PSLTC, UK Trip, crazy IDMI filming days (btw Yoguru is awesome because they let us film there at such short notice while Starbucks rejected us; yup our IDMI group has a publicity debt to repay!), SC Camp and such.

I've got three more days to gear up for Term 3, since I know it's gonna be crazy. There's EDS handover planning and LitUp and That Time That Place and Teacher's Day Pub and IDMI and EOY mugging. But honestly, I think I'm having a pretty great time in Year 3. Hope I can keep it up (:

Hope I did okay today at EDS Comm Interview. Actually I wonder why I have this long history of screwing up interviews X: nevermind, it's over and done with, can't change anything.

I'm gonna see if I can survive the next term and still be able to go for cell. I really miss it a lot.

I'm gonna allow myself 45 more minutes on the computer before I start on Chinese. Okay, here goes.


CHINGYING; 5:50 PM