#48; you know that type just don't work on me
Sunday, June 13, 2010 : }
hello blogger (: it's great to be back.'cause I just got back from UK trip and it was
pure awesomeness. I'm ignoring the seventeen-hour plane rides which were just pure static
and brought out my inner bimbo, nail-file-wise. I'm also ignoring the fact that I am now known as ChingChing. (oh, the horror.)
glasgow edinburgh york stratford oxford london}buildings and shopping and souvenirs and ghost stories and eighteen degrees and castles and ten degrees and history and architecture and theatre and
trees.
But
bye blogspot;'cause yesterday, when I couldn't sleep due to the jetlag (FYI: I now sleep at 5am and wake up at 2pm, which is basically UK 10pm and 7am - I actually overslept and woke up
after Speedlight ended and I feel really guilty now), I planned out my holidays in my DHS diary [yup, I make use of it].
Basically, out of the 14 days I have left remaining:
3 are for
projects3 are for
meetings (handover, teacher's day)
3 are for
CCA (currently, SC only, I have a feeling EDS will be training during the last week)
2 are for tuition (Chinese, duh - and I still have to arrange my slot with liulaoshi X:)
2 are for
church :D
= 1 day to complete four week's worth of homework. (And I suspect I will need that day for either HSSRP or IDMI).
I'm going to lock myself up in my room and mourn over the tragedie (Shakespeare inspired; I didn't go to Stratford and London for nothing!) that is my June holiday.
On second thought, FaceBook uploader or my homework seems like a more viable option.
CHINGYING; 5:00 PM