#45; someone like you
Sunday, May 2, 2010 : }
Hmm, I just realised that lyric from Use Somebody by Kings of Leon (actually, I listen to the Pixie Lott cover version) is the title of a book by Roald Dahl.
And oops, I think MsLim saw my last post on Physics. MsLim, if you're reading this, sorry! I'm not a Science-y person. D:
Hmm, anyway, I'll probably like go through the past ten days in a nutshell, and IDK why I'm doing so but I guess it's just for the memories, like categorising all my Sec Three days, haha-
Friday (last): Danzage with Vivian Cass and Melvin. Dining out with 2L people has always been epic and dinner with them at Mac's wasn't any exception. Was fun catching up and (watching others) being retarded.
Saturday (last): Slept in whoohoo!
Sunday: Cell, like, finally. Haha the girls were mugging Physics (I was studying Physics; I lugged my textbook all the way to cell to do so, see I didn't screw Physics after all :D) and Bio, except for Victoria whose exams were only starting in like, what, end May? Lucky her, I'm jealous. ):
Monday: Bio practical, which I kind of died at. Also, a Very Cool Prop for EDS arrived! It's like some cage for Josh, to show the physical and psychological jail thing. Haha Yusiang was parkour-ing all over it and everyone else was just going all OMG EDS has $$$ for props 8D
Tuesday: Day 7 got swapped to Day 10, so had 2.4km run in the morning (NAPFA) and one-hour-early dismissal with Physics test in the afternoon (aaaaaaaaaah I forgot to put in kinetic energy for one question on KTOM; I actually wrote it and I correction-taped it, seriously). Late lunch with Rebecca at Mac's.
Wednesday: School and EDS as usual; left early to watch the Macbeth play with the Lit students though. Deciding the dinner venue was quite funny; 3C went around first before 3L (and M hahaha) followed, we walked the exact same route around Raffles City basement before going one full circle back to Burger King. XD
Saw JieMin, and IanTeoh was sitting in front of me during the performance LOL. Bought jellybeans
ssss with the rest (reminder to self: pay Melissa back). Macbeth was quite R17, ahem ahem, no I'm not kidding. I won't go into details, though, but anyway, I think the cast was super duper more-than-competent. And it was only a six-man cast, so one person had to play a few characters. Wow, 佩服.
Thursday: Reached home only on Thursday morning due to Macbeth play; I woke up at 4am to do my homework, switched on the computer to touch up my Physics Journal cause I still had some Aurora Borealis to paraphrase and promptly fell asleep until 5.50am when my dad walked into the room and woke me up. So he ended up fetching me to school to buy me an extra half an hour of time to finish up my report.
Friday: Speech Day = holiday + SC Outing + my mum's birthday. :D Slept in, met the rest at Tampines to go fly kites (haha EDS yes people do fly kites after school), went home to change and went to CafeBiz for my mum's birthday. I regret not eating more of the cheesecake, haha. And I was making JianChong jealous cause of all the seafood there (which I couldn't touch, dammit, I hate allergies that develop
after you taste the food and actually like it), in your face XD and I got enlightened of a lot of Percy Jackson parallels to Harry Potter. As in, I'm not that dumb to not notice the similarities, but he did point out a few more.
Yesterday: Hahahahaha I have to apologise to someone for keeping Cass awake cause we spent wayyy too much time on the phone talking until 3am XD thanks for pointing out how short I am compared to JianChong now. Just think, a year ago I was taller. >.<
Today: First Sunday of the month, so I thought there wasn't any cellgroup until I got Jared's SMS so I rushed over. I think only Lionel was early, haha. In the end we ended up watching
The Spy Next Door cause no one else showed up. Guess my cell is still adjusting to the now-there-is-cell-on-first-Sundays thing. And Shermaine has a heffalump now OMG I think I'm not the only one attracted to the cuddly charm of the heffalump (typed hellafump, LOL) because Rachel was holding it throughout service. :D
Forced Rachel Huang to come to Mac's with me after service and we just walked and talked until she saw Dominic and JianHan so Dominic was listening in to the conversation too. And laughing at Rachel. Hahahahaha LOL.
Sec Three life is a lot more packed than last year, definitely.
And I realised I haven't touched my homework at all this weekend except for filing and the start of my gong han, oops. Thank goodness I've tomorrow. Then again, better start soon.
(But first, I'm gonna reread Percy Jackson HAHAHAH yes I'm hooked too.)
CHINGYING; 5:23 PM