#43; More Greek mythology and said hot guy
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 : }
I think, however, Saman might've been referring to Logan Lerman instead of the book Percy Jackson when she summed the movie up, so perhaps her summary of the Olympians series might be a little different.
anyway;
I read books 1-4 of Percy Jackson on Sunday and
I finished the fifth book today (would've done so yesterday; but hey, math CT called).
(Yes I think/know I'm crazy.)
But Greek mythology is cool. And I did need all the inspiration to write litscript and IDMI script, plus I totally didn't feel like doing homework on Sunday when I was coughing every ten seconds, so I guess it wasn't a total waste of a Sunday.
(I think reading is
never a waste of time. To me. XD)
Well, my PDF-reading days are over. Bio pop, Bio test, ACE test, Physics CT, WOD Publicity et cetera await me. Ciao!
CHINGYING; 10:24 PM