#41; and honestly
Sunday, April 11, 2010 : }
Haven't updated much, but anyway, life's in a blur now. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but it's gonna end on 14th April so let's hope it's a success! :D
Please please please please please let everything pay off.
Anyway, I cannot believe I'm slacking because I haven't started on homework
at all. Oops. But I really needed a little R&R, and I just did part of my LA (spent the afternoon trying to get inspiration for this, and Lit script, but failed miserably because my mind is seriously at some mental block right now).
Hairspray's on tonight! (: I think I'll watch it over dinner, and it's showing in...1 hour and 45 minutes, so basically if I want to watch it with a clear conscience I've to go do my Math and Chinese.
Surprisingly, there's not much homework this weekend, which is good if not I'dve been dead. My whole day was spent outside yesterday - HSSRP Symposium from eight to twelveplus at RI; met the HSSRP SHPS people (Saman, Adam, Jlee, Nhoj) for lunch at J8; MRT-ed home which took quite some time; fell asleep immediately BUT was woken up one hour later to go to tuition.
I think my tuition teacher was all o.o when I walked in all blur and handed her my tuition fees and mispronounced/mixed up more words than usual, hahaha.
So tuition, then dinner, settled HSSRP/EAS stuff, slept, woke up with sorethroat/cough ): a big get well soon to the rest of my cell people who're sick too! I think all the PGs probably had to merge today since one-third of the girls were sick. Seasonal flu is a bummer. ._.
Off to Math and Chinese now. I think my sentences are getting very long and incoherent which is some sign that I've spent too much time on the computer = brain fried. XD
(I feel like typing MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU here to match my post title, haha!)
CHINGYING; 5:34 PM