#40 give me something to believe in
Friday, April 2, 2010 : }
I love extra-day weekends. (:
Anyway today I got to see most of my paternal extended family; met both my aunts @ Heartland Mall. I'd never been there before (well, actually I have been outside 'cause the Hougang fishball noodles are my favourite) so I wanted to take a look. It's like a mix of Eastpoint and TM; the eateries are some posh, some localised, the shops like Eastpoint's. Was kind of looking out for a backpack (since my current one is actually my cousin's, haha). Saw a gorgeous turqoise Adidas one with a matching pencil case but I didn't check out the price and left the shop.
-.-, indeed.
Anyway, yeah, saw three out of my four cousins for a while today.
Yesterday was Kaleidoscope = no lessons! It was also April Fool's; watch out for Oreos haha. The chinese knots turned out much more fun than expected (two types; one for 吉祥 and the other for 双钱, Felicia was like OOH I LIKE THE SECOND, haha).
Anyway, I think the school wouldn't be very pleased if they found out what 3M did as a class for the last half an hour. We were supposed to go around the music atrium/booths looking at the types of art; we looked for about fifteen minutes and then decided to borrow a 诚信勇忠 ball to play volleyball/netball/basketball (3-in-1 because some of us would serve, then if MaKou caught it he'd try and shoot it into the netball net the bball way).
Cabbed to NUS to collect the library card with ChitYee, Felicia and Rebecca (we had a cool cab driver who kept up the conversation throughout); the whole issue's a bit screwed because they only allow one library card per group, and the NUS library is strict in the sense that only the person with the card can enter, so now Felicia and I have to enter as visitors from now on :X well, at least our professor specifically wanted picture-based research material so I don't think ChitYee and I will be paying a visit to Central Library anytime soon (I think LKC Library has more relvant info).
Anyway, guess what. The nearest MRT's Buona Vista; so it was just like 'old times' when we got on an MRT and took it for the entire length of the East-West line. Oh gosh, I cannot imagine going to university and taking 1.5hours to get home every single day. [Actually, I want to go overseas to study. But.]
Stopped off at T1 to talk to Emicakes yet again. The clerk was clueless so she referred me to their Head Office regarding the billing-to-school e-invoice; they were totally uncontactable so my EAS task is kind of on hold now. Passed by Subway and realised the Value Meal was turkey (yum) so I got that for my dinner.
I love Subway cookies. Too bad I hardly eat them because, well, $1.20 for a cookie (albeit a large chewy one) doesn't make sense to my wallet and brain.
Spent today Photoshopping/coding. I resized a picture on Photobucket; currently waiting for Photobucket to 'refresh' the codes because it takes some time for the resizing to sink in. Other than that, the codes are done and I'm pretty satisfied with the way danceinastorm (yep my new skin!) looks.
8D will upload it and revive my Blogskins account soon!
CHINGYING; 6:01 PM