#39; optimus prime
Saturday, March 27, 2010 : }
Transformers is awesome (OK, I'm slow at catching movies; but whatever).
Anyway, I was thinking of posting, which led to me wondering why I'm suddenly posting so often - often for me, that is - when just a couple of months ago I was either screaming hiatus or blogging every two weeks.
Ended up at the conclusion that I just liked writing/formulating sentences; and
then I remembered I had a Lit Creative Writing Portfolio to do (thanks to ChitYee who explained it all to me on Thursday), so I'm off. XD
Actually, I'd like to post about yesterday, haha. Quite an eventful day for me.
Woke up at 8.30am to eat breakfast; fell asleep right after that and woke up at 10. Went back to my Math assignment (!) since I had some undone questions. Spent one and a half hours doing it to no avail (still had quite a few questions which I couldn't solve); realised it was 11.30 and chionged lunch and left for the sportsmeet.
Reached at 12.30, but everyone was already there because even though we got SMSed the timing of 12.30 some people came earlier or something. Collected all the 3A/3M stuff - whistles, ribbons (which I think were really, really cool), placards, cheer sheets - then went to the grandstands to wait.
Sportsmeet wasn't as high as we hoped it would be - like with all the rain and no-space thing, I can't blame them for not getting as hyped up. As in, it's like you get hyper, then it rains and everyone runs for shelter and there isn't any action on the field. And I was worried about my Math Assignment because I really couldn't solve the questions X:
But I think we all got high at the end; (especially with all the 德明加油 cheers) whoo! (:
And congrats Melvin(...a?) for flying across the track - to quote 2L - during the relays :D haha it was chao funny 'cause JianChong came down halfway and was like "we should get Cass down here" and then for some reason a ton of 2L/3M people came right down from where they were hobo-ing [i.e. not cheering] at the back to support Melvin. Okay, so you didn't see us, but if you're reading this we're all very proud of you. Despite all the ballet and B Girls jokes. 8D
Debriefed; then headed to Tampines Mall for a 3MIA classouting! I think Mr Lim must've learnt quite a bit of 3M gossip after all "ooh"-ing and "ah"-ing at Sabbie and Patrick. Takeaway-ed (wonder what the past tense is; it can't be tookaway, can it?) our food to go to Open Plaza for a "grass-less picnic".
Got LXY/Fel (who kept going, "Do you need my Math textbook?" before the sports meet partly because she didn't want to carry it in her bag XD)/KX/PeiShan to teach me Math (and thanks SXY for giving me permission to borrow her calculator even though she and Fena were stuck on the rope thing with KaiXiang hypering+jiggling the whole area, which was making them quite scared).
Played a lot of bridge - Mr Lim surprisingly knew a lot of bridge; no we were not gambling, he was teaching us the "Math-y" side of bridge so you can call it educational. I can foresee all class chalet itineraries from now on, haha. But really, even though I knew there was always a logical/mathematical side to it it never registered in my brain until yesterday.
Okay, now I
really feel like coding a new skin for my blog but I've just realised the absolute mountain of homework I have to do.
CHINGYING; 2:16 PM