#38; like an alice in wonderland
Thursday, March 25, 2010 : }
your little Alice (I know my name starts with C and has four more letters than Alice; but I'm feeling very movie-ish today) is currently procrastinating her Math assignment, but for once I'm not gonna bother because
I can sleep in tomorrow, whoo!
Also, I'm going through the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack. This equals to Tokio Hotel, Avril Lavigne and Owl City.
8D
Apart from things being a lil' screwed right now, I think it's OK. Today was Sort-Out-HSSRP and Chiong-EAS Day (found the OM; but didn't manage to get the note 'cause I think I didn't really say the note thingo clearly and the OSOs and TSOs weren't free). I'll spend next week fixing the EAS stuff ^^
Bangbang's blocking is almost done! (:
Just spent forty minutes changing the codes of the classblog's skin :D cause the preview had an error so I had to keep saving and then clicking view blog; and I had to make sure the colours matched (each other and the class' requests, like no lime green/dirty green haha).
But I think it was time well spent. Haven't coded/HTML-ed in ages, but at least I can still put extra codes of my own into the skin without screwing the whole thing up - which was the case for me last time.
Today ended at 1.45pm - this little factor makes me love all Thursdays - but ChitYee and I had to meet Ms Ng for HSSRP. Turned out she had a meeting so we went to eat wanton mee first (rained on the way there and back; resulted in me walking around in pools of
acid rain until I got home, haha. If raindrops were super acidic, I think we wouldn't be able to walk out in the rain without some faceshield). Headed to Bugis to find postcards - I can't believe we only found one stall in the whole area!
Iluma's top floor of food was way too tempting to two tired wet (rain and not what you think, Cass XD) people; thankfully the Student Special for Manhattan (I still think it's supposed to be spelt Manhanttan ._.) Fish Market was still on. Actually I would've gone for Macs too - easier on the pocket - but this is Iluma we're talking about, where you pay five to eight bucks for ice cream that is apparently specially concocted in front of you on a marble slab. Call me overly-Singaporean ($$-saving) or practical; but...yeah. I kind of thought I'd better not get any (ice cream) since I've been eating out a lot more these past few weeks.
Oh, and
I have my Photoshop back! I'm super tempted to spend my weekend brushspamming and iconning all the photos I have (gonna do something along the lines of
rainwash since I took them after the rain last week :D). Unfortunately, homework calls-
Speaking of which, so does my Math assignment. Ta-ta!
CHINGYING; 10:26 PM