#37; Sunday morning
Sunday, March 21, 2010 : }
It
is Sunday morning. It's 12.49AM; and I'm up doing my Bio Mars, HSSRP and ACE.
It'll take this much to help me finish up my holiday homework by tomorrow.I love the song
Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. It's so jazzy; a nice break from all the pop rock I listen to. It's been on replay (along with
If I Never See Your Face Again) ever since I got on to do my Bio Mars. Finally decided to crap out question 4a.
So much for SBGE Science. This Mars report has everyone else I've talked to stumped. I guess it isn't a CHAOS 2004 question for nothing X:
I really really want to go for church and prayer meeting tomorrow after cell but it's just impossible.
Everything's jampacked right now; holidays were not the break I needed; they were the crazy mess I didn't want; but EDSCamp and SC training were extremely enjoyable so it's okay.
It's like my brain is crammed; and I'm really questioning myself if I can handle this.
HSSRP; EDS; SC; EAS; WOD; Math; Physics; HCL; work.
I'll get through this, I will; God, help me. (:
but things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do/
Sunday morning rain is falling and I'm calling out to you
CHINGYING; 12:47 AM