#36; which is the square of six
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 : }
I tell you, my brain is math-filled now. Spent the whole afternoon trying to figure out the answers to my math assignment. My Math ability is pathetic, I know. >.<
It's actually quite interesting when I 'autoconvert' the most normal of things to Math in my brain.
My evening, however, was not spent doing anything mathematical - I was sifting through YouTube for Maroon 5 songs (who knew the music video for This Love was considered inappropriate content? All I ever knew about the song was that it was a great song and a Billboard #1).
Listened to a bit of Demi Lovato as well. I think I observe music videos too much.
Well, for the moment:
homework/commitments
------------------------------
me
which is quite unfortunate because I have no more free/sleep-in-til-11am days. Sad, but true.
C'est la vie.
On a random - hello Iris - note, my mum and dad are very cute over MSN. :D
Anyway, I haven't started on my Autograph Book essay. Actually I thought the movie was quite cute and cool - especially with the stereotypical school characters. "Remember the letter M, remember the letter E, put them together, and remember me! *wink+large smile*"
And who can forget
"If I were a bird, I'd fly to you. If I were a duck, I'd swim to you. If I were a boy, I'd marry you. *peace sign*"?!Wish the essay questions were just as awesome, haha.
Off to Mars!
(which is a very vague way of saying I'm off to do my Bio MARS assignment.)
CHINGYING; 10:15 PM