with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#35; and i know this crush ain't going away-ay-ay-ay,
Saturday, March 13, 2010 : }

{thank God it's holidays!}

If I had Photoshop, I'd be uploading the above words along with an image. Unfortunately, my dad has taken the Dell laptop (which is the one containing all my photo archives and Photoshop) with him overseas - to Brisbane and Melbourne! I'm jealous. - so my blog will remain image-less.

Well, that's OK with me. (:

Jumped to NYAA silver, and I hope I made the right choice. I mean, on top of all my commitments. (which are currently drowning me X:) But anyway, I'm able to fulfil all the hours - except I think I'll be playing a lot more volleyball.

Cell+Church tomorrow; not sure if I'll be going for prayer meeting. I'm hoping I'll be a good PGL to HuiYi and Shermaine Vong. Shermaine Aik was asking me the other day how I managed to balance everything, and I was thinking inwardly, "I can't manage." It's scary, but true. Well, here's to sec3-dom!

Anyway, the last week of school was an interesting mix. Died on Monday chionging homework (fell asleep doing Math and Physics at 1am in the morning); went home with Laura on Tuesday, BBYD was cancelled on Wednesday so I went for SC Mass Bonding session; Thursday was a half day but I came home at the normal time after sourcing for EAS Day muffin suppliers with Rebecca and Benjamin (who left before we got to Tampines, which was good 'cause of the whole closet-shopaholic thing XD).

I bought three scrapbooking papers from UrbanWrite (as well as Rebecca's present - man, I'm quite tempted to keep it XD) on a whim. I think I'll make a terrible scrapbooker; besides the fact that I can't draw to save my life, I can never bear to cut up pretty papers. Hahaha.

EDS ended seriously early yesterday (whoo!), so Sarah, HuiHsien and Regina decided to celebrate by going to PizzaHut and then Marina Square (where Regina went gaga over this baby boutique, cue o.o looks on all our faces). After looking at the throng I realised it was the IT show - it was crazily crowded; while waiting at the bus stop Sarah and I actually saw this bus ram into the back of a car [it had a spoiler; that's going to cost a lot] thanks to all the congestion.

Currently doing ePortfolio - it's already 11.20, and I'd better wake up early for cell tomorrow. Looks like I won't be able to finish it by tonight. >.< well then, off I go!


CHINGYING; 11:05 PM