#33; technicolour phase
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 : }
pinch me-there are no tests tomorrow.Anyway, for the record, JianChong told me he'd pinch me tomorrow, and Regina pinched me virtually after I set the above as my personal message on MSN.
...Cass just pinched me too. I can see I'm going to get a lot of convos.
edit on 6 March:Grace pinched me virtually. ):But it's awesome, not having to mug for tests when you get home late and end up falling asleep on your notebook with your glasses on and waking up three hours later to find it's 2am.
It's Week 9 already (OMG). Time seriously passes too fast.
Anyway, been pretty busy the past few weeks and all; and everyone's been so busy mugging or whatever, nothing pretty eventful has happened. 'cept for Saturday's mentor meet (in which my professor gave Chitty and me a ton of chocolate and turned out to be quite nice after all 8D) and Monday's
breakthrough! Awesome. Really awesome. (:
I think I'll go sleep early. (:
CHINGYING; 9:37 PM