#31; and you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
Monday, February 15, 2010 : }
I realised I forgot to post about classouting on Friday. Ohwell.
Anyway I'm pretty sad I missed batch outing on Friday 'cause CCA was on, but anyway, hope there's a next time. :D
Back to classouting-
[I feel like highlighting everyone's names in
red cause it was vday, but no-]
EDS finished at 6pm, so by the time we got down to the canteen and everything it was about 6.15, so I called Grace and Samantha to find out if batch outing was still on (which would equate to me rushing back for dinner with the rest), but only the HCI guys were going for dinner so I waited for the rest of the 2L people to go to Suntec instead.
The band peeps (this is getting to be a habit; I wonder who coined the term) finished at about 6.30pm, so Thiri and Julia and Cass joined me in the canteen to wait for HRH Koh Rong Ying along with Regina, who was waiting for SJAB people too.
Once RongYing arrived we went off to the 14 bus stop but couldn't contact ZongMing who was still Scout-ing; so sat there for about half an hour suanning each other (I shall call it cross-suanning - and this is TYPICAL 2L BEHAVIOUR so we wouldn't exactly call it suanning 8D). Thiri saw Arthur at the bus stop opposite the road so she waved happily.
...and got dao-ed. Aww poor Thiri ):
Met SXY at FoodRepublic to discuss where to eat - ended up walking everywhere before we decided to go back to FoodRepublic 'cause we wanted to try the carbonara/pasta/pizza at the Western Food Stall, but they were all sold out. And Cass, on a random Bout of Randomness, disclosed to us that she didn't know the difference between pumping and push ups and for some reason suddenly asked ZongMing to demonstrate right then and there. HAHA CASS - this is why we suan you.
Ran around the place trying to find something for dinner. Don't ask how much I paid for my prata. We're talking a high-rental place at Suntec.
Halfway through
the gossip we heard fireworks. Thiri jumped up extremely excitedly and was like, OMG I wanna see! I've never seen before! and promptly ran out of the doors to take a look. I joined her later - bet you guys thought we were crazy, but no, the fireworks were worth it (:
Went for dessert at Mac's - and I'm still trying to figure out who made us walk three towers around the Fountain of Wealth when we could've walked one if we'd headed in the opposite direction, hint hint *cough* - where we all resolved never to go out with Cass or Thiri again 'cause they kept laughing hysterically.
Oh, and I had to keep walking in and out of Mac's since I was eating Yami Yoghurt, so I'd hop out for a few spoonfuls, then go back in and join the convo, then hop out again. Cass stole a couple of spoonfuls (insert NYEH-RAWR face here).
Tried to take group picture afterwards (failed miserably); then MRT-ed back with RongYing Thiri and SXY.
Awesome classouting.AAAAH I MISS 2L D:
Back to ACE essay, hahaha.
CHINGYING; 6:49 PM