#30; what you see's not what you get
Sunday, February 14, 2010 : }
happy CNY and happy friendship day!Gonna analyze
Horton Hears a Who! in a minute - for LA film, yes. Actually, I'm starting to wonder how relevant this animated film can get, but then again, the
Devil Wears Prada CD I brought was corrupted (I was looking forward to analysing all the montages; the opening sequence especially) and the only other one was Horton.
Combined with D in the computer lab the other day (bet LinMin was happy *gleam*) but the computer's sound system was faulty so we basically stared at Horton without any noise. D: which was admittably quite sian.
So anyway, I'm back from bai nian-ing (: Grace and Rachel made me try the dragon app on Grace's iPhone, which kind of puts you in this situation where you're a dragon and there are goblins to eat and wizards to defeat and mates to find and...yeah, you get the point. Unfortunately for me, I named my dragon Fluffy (oxymoron here) for fun and since I was in 2L mode, I didn't decide on a gender, which kind of affected the whole finding-a-mate thing.
Although I
did end up with a ton of dragon finesse. :D
Vancouver 2010 is on TV and I'm shooting glances at it occasionally, but what I
really want to watch is the ice skating! They've covered shooting, ski jumps and skating races, but the artistic routines aren't on yet.
...ooh, ice sliding now.
Cool.
(NO PUN INTENDED! REALLY!)
I'm thinking it's about time I made a new blogskin with all the so-called artistic pictures I've been [trying to] take recently. Maybe icons of flowers. Or just lyrics, and I could play with fonts and textures. I'm dying to make a
Gone relink skin.
School's fairly hectic right now so I'm not really going to be updating my blog every single day, but I'm not about to abandon this blog, so-
Right, all tag replies will be replied to blogs. And I think my bloghopping will still be fairly frequent. (:
CHINGYING; 5:38 PM