#29; til we see the sunlight
Sunday, January 24, 2010 : }
I don't usually make two consecutive posts, but scouring the Billboard Hot 100 didn't yield much except that I listened to thirty seconds of:
Beyonce
Alicia Keys+Jay-Z
Selena Gomez + The Scene
Jason Derulo
Justin Bieber (this reminds me of Jesse McCartney, but I prefer Jesse McCartney a lot more to Justin Bieber. Body Language is super super catchy and even more so in chipmunk.)
Black-Eyed Peas
Moving on to Pop 100. I see more familiar names now.
For Your Entertainment has a catchy (I wonder how many times I'm gonna be using this word to describe a song) beat. I remember wanting to YouTube it when the song came out, but it slipped my mind.
Currently doing: ACE readings. I've got so many windows/tabs open, it's a wonder my computer isn't lagging.
Digression Session Terminating.
CHINGYING; 4:03 PM