with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#27; fairytales end in reality
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 : }

Well, I'm halfway through my first week of school. (Okay, it's Week 2, but it was first week for me.)

I miss 1.45-dismissal days, hahaha. The classroom feels a bit claustrophobic after 2.45pm, because everyone is either dead, zoning out, or somewhere in between.

Anyway DHSMiracle was a blast! It was super, super, super fun, and I think it was a great start to the school year, yknow, getting everyone all enthusiastic and cheer-y before we get back to our textbooks and worksheets (cue X:). Five days pass too quickly, honestly.

I'm gonna miss 1K and the SFs; and speaking of which, apparently Eugene and YingYing went to 1K on Monday morning after I left, whoops. OK, we'll make sure we all get in at the same time next time!

I shall attempt to summarise all lessons.
Lit = awesome, Math = OK (for now), HCL = ._. , LA = cool, Physics = OK (methinks), Chem = very 'on' if you get what I mean, Biology = great.

Alright, admittably, I might be a leeetle biased because I like LA and Bio, but it's okay, I'm sure you'll factor it out like how we're learning how to take out zero errors in vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauges in Physics.

Speaking of 2010, I never really wrote down any resolutions, but they basically go along the lines of 'start mugging, stop procrastinating', especially after Zhiyan SMSed me for History Notes yesterday. She's studying for EOYs at the beginning of the year, whoa. Makes you feel like you have to start grabbing at every note and handout, doesn't it?

And speaking of resolutions, my Physics and HCL are calling out to me from my file, which is buried in the deep dark recesses of my school bag which is in the living room which is extremely far away from this computer (man are they loud)-

I feel in a creative-writing-y mood from LA this afternoon. I think I wrote the most cliched backstory ever for the diagnostic for-Madam-Illyana's-reading-pleasure worksheet. More Korean/Mediacorp-drama than CAP material. Oh well.

Right, I'm off.


CHINGYING; 8:41 PM