#25; take me to New York, I'd love to see LA
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 : }
take me on a trip, I'd like to go someday - take me to New York, I'd love to see LA\you'll be my American boy, American boyFunny how my recent choice of YouTube song and book match.
[
American Boy by Estelle/
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - technically, CoaS is set in Britain if I'm not mistaken, but it's set in New York in the movie, which I watched right after reading the book.]
Anyway, I'm just taking a not-so-quick break after my Chinese homework. I'm officially done with Maths, whoo! (:
Meeting Nicki and Leen tomorrow at TM - actually, while Nicki's bored of Orchard, I haven't been there in ages, while it's the opposite for her and possibly Leen too. Haha. Haven't met them in ages ("simply ages!"- I'm sorry, I'm still stuck in chicklit language), but I'm willing to bet my wallet that they're both still taller than me.
By 20 and 10cm respectively, actually. I have a large, uh,
shoe (now that came from Devil Wears Prada) height difference to fill.
Well, I'll be seeing most of the DHS people in a week. G'luck in finishing all your homework, people! [Yours truly has crossed fingers and toes.]
SC Handover's today but I've got to go my grandma's soon, so you guys have fun kay. If anyone's videoing the Sec3s doing hoedown throwdown, you bet I'll be watching it! XD
I watched
Step Up on Sunday. And yesterday.
About a gazillion times. I'm joking.[Oops. Well, anyway, if the plot is lacking, I think the dancing makes up for it. And at least the leads can actually dance.]
Well, off I go.
#Will reply tags to blogs, except for:
[felicia] eh, what happened to ingeniousity? D:
[becks] heya! I've relinked you - and hahaha it's really OK, I got to witness a phenomenon that day XD
CHINGYING; 5:17 PM