with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#24; 18!
Thursday, December 24, 2009 : }

Pardon the post title, but I couldn't resist pairing the two register numbers together. Wonder what 2010 will bring. *winkwink*

Anyway, Merry (early) Christmas people!
Have an awesome 2010.

That said, I do happen to have quite a fair bit of homework (cue the X: expression), but I think I can afford to procrastinate [for the rest of this post].

This week was pretty cool, actually.

Monday-
watched Princess and the Frog with two gummy people (Rachel Gummybear Lim, I'm referring to you too even if I call you Rachel Lim, 'nuff said ;D). I have to admit, I got teary-eyed at the part where Ray (firefly, btw) died. And it's a Disney movie. Y'know, if I were a (seventeen year old college) boy, I would probably get posted on MLIA for a) watching a Disney movie and b) tearing.

But it's a really really good film. Although I found out that Tiana - the name of the 'princess' in the movie - actually means Princess, which is slightly lame, but still. It's good, even if you watch it in a cinema filled with kids whose goal/s are to create a hole in the back of your cinema chair by kicking it.

Tuesday-
went back to school for Y1 Registration briefing. It ended pretty early so most of the Year2s walked to KLP to have KFC for lunch before heading back to make something Top Secret for the Y4 handover. Claymaking was fun (: and okay, I don't really know the Year4s, just by name, and I won't be coming for handover, but it's better if it's a joint effort by the Year2s so-

Wednesday-
Y1 Registration! Actually, I got pretty tired by the end cause I was going back and forth from the ISH to the classrooms, but thank goodness we didn't need court shoes XD
I felt extremely tall when I ushered short ones, but extremely short when I saw all the tall Year1s-to-be. (cue X: expression again).

Lunched (cup noodles, heh) with Rebecca at the canteen before heading home on the 12 where she ditched me after four stops (hey, for once she got off before and not after me) for violin lesson. Hahaha but anyway I got twenty pages of 追梦的翅膀covered, so s'okay.

Today-
Bought my sneakers! They're not the brown I've been eyeing for a year, but beige with something that resembles graffiti of the Converse logo, and quite cool, so I'm really happy with them (:

Tomorrow-
LET's got an Xmas service, and Kendra was planning to have our cell meet up for breakfast before going (since our division's splitting in 2010 D:), but I'm not going 'cause I'll be seeing Rachel, Grace, Michael, Justin and Dylan at my grandma's to celebrate Christmas.
[Did I mention that I spent most of today shopping for their gifts? Actually I'm the one who shops the most because I get their presents individually while they only need to get me one XD]

Looking forward to it. Maybe we'll ho[ho - sorry sorry I was trying to get into the Christmas spirit with the hohohos and this was the only 'ho' word I used]bo in the guest room again and analyse Fantastic Four or some other action flick. Hopefully armed with chocolate and candy.

Oh, and happy birthday LXY and 二姐(no I don't have some long-lost sibling; it's what I call my paternal cousin)!

Off to reply tags to blogs.


CHINGYING; 9:26 PM