with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#23; black horse and the cherry tree-
Thursday, December 17, 2009 : }

I automatically head to songs by KT Turnstall whenever I go to YouTube now. (: she's not that well known, but her songs are cool. Like Suddenly I See was the opening for Devil Wears Prada, and Katharine McPhee sang Black Horse and the Cherry Tree on American Idol (OK, OK, I know Kris Allen/Adam Lambert now come to mind when AI is mentioned, seeing as how Katharine McPhee was seasons ago) and oddly enough, I haven't been able to get the tunes out of my head.

They're catchy. Really catchy. And she's got a really unique voice.

SC Orientation dry run yesterday and today! The new theme's DHSMiracle, and the level song's No Boundaries (I hear you screaming Kris Allen or Adam Lambert, and I wouldn't be surprised if I saw any Year 1s having some heated Kris vs Adam debate). It's quite a popular song, more modern-pop-culture-y, and the teachers'll like the lyrics since it falls in with the tagline.

The games're really cool :D doing the whole dry run kind of made me think, this is what the year 3s and 4s were doing when it was our orientation. I don't think many people know all the Orientation Comm do just to give us those 4/5 days. I quite pei4 fu2 the comms, because it must've been quite stressful, planning and executing and all.

Went to Mac's for lunch today with Felicia Vivian XinYi Jinyu. We got there just before the crowd (basically, about half of band, whoa) arrived. First we saw Thiri, then Cass, then Laura, then Venus. And we just so happened to be seated next to the door so we got to see them, em, catwalk in (?). Hehe.

I'm halfway through clearing my desk, and I've completed all the Year2 Math Homework (the sneak preview into Year 3 is daunting X:); it's Chinese left - yes, all two Jianbaos and the yueduka. I will attempt to finish the book tomorrow. (!)

tags replied to blogs.

edit
I signed back in because I remembered there was SW outing on Monday. We went to the Padang. [And I discovered that I'm quite epic fail at being the detective during Murderer. Ohhhh, shucks.]

I'm tempted to post something on the topic of vampires (with the whole New Moon movie out and all; no wonder they call it the Twilight Saga and not the Twilight Series), but I don't particularly want any angry fangirls running after me.

But anyway. It would be interesting to study them in bio. Heck, I'd be laughing my head off because it's quite funny. I mean, to actually be tested on them. Cool.
Let's take a look at the characteristics.
a) No blood. (Darn, no circulatory system.)
b) Pale, pale white skin. (I'm thinking, albinos? They do have red eyes, or at least for the first year of vampirehood, if I recall correctly).
c) Eyes that change colour depending on what you eatdrink (so "veggies"/animals = gold, "meat"/humans = red, nothing = black. This kinda reminds me of "See kids, vegetables are good for you" because they turn you gold instead of a nasty red colour.)

I would, though, ask my teacher if they could hold their breath forever, or starve. Regarding the former, I think I read somewhere in the novels about them being able to hold for as long as they wanted to, but if they did hold their breath forever, it would mean they can't eat/drink-

So basically, can they starve? We know really well that they have to hunt (especially the Cullens, because if they don't, once they come into close proximity of Bella, it's RAWR and possibly no more Bella), but what if they don't? They're undead already, can they go undead-dead?

Note: I'm not making fun of Twilight or anything, I'm just curious about the above points. While it's true I'm no devout lover of Twilight, I'm no devout hater. So you can call me neutral (acid+alkali).

MAN LAURA IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU MADE ME THINK SO MUCH ABOUT VAMPIRES. JOKING.


CHINGYING; 9:40 PM