#22; Insert Post Title Here;
Monday, December 7, 2009 : }
I GOT MY LIT BOOKS!Finally. Will be off on Wednesday, so I guess I'll bring Fasting+Feasting (I love Anita Desai's narratives; she really proves that you don't
always have to write in short/sharp/sweet sentences in order to get a good novel) and read it on the way.
Anyway, the past week's been crazy; I spent a ton of days at Tampines Mall X: I wanted to get new jeans, so I went, but couldn't get them on the spot because they didn't have the colour I wanted, and they had to be altered (don't laugh. I'm not
that short.) so they told me to come back in five days.
Anyway after I went back home I found out I needed court shoes for ushering on Saturday, so I went back the next day to buy them. Then I realised we needed a white blouse after we got back so I went back the next day.
Saturday morning was spent in school helping out at the Year6 graduation. Was traffic marshalling and it was quite funny because we couldn't tell whether the car was simply dropping off or parking so we'd like wave towards the carpark only to find that the car was headed for the exit gate. (-.-)
Tuition got rescheduled to Sunday so I had to go back to TM again, then after that I went back to collect my jeans to find that they forgot to alter them! -.- They were like, oh-they're-not-altered-?-oh-sorry-let's-take-your-measurements-again-come-back-in-half-an-hour. So I couldn't go back home and walked around for another hour.
'nyway I went back and it turns out it got altered short and the lady said something about how it shouldn't be that short, so I have to go back today to get it longer or something. I could practically zone out and still find my way around TM seeing as how I've been there for the past week.
Settler's on Wednesday :D can't wait! Wish I didn't have to skip cell outing on Thursday though (will be overseas). I've been dying to introduce all the Open/Close, This Is A Moon, FuzzyWuzzy and Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow "jokes" to my cell. Guaranteed facepalm. XD
Comments will be replied to blogs.
CHINGYING; 9:59 AM