#21; two is better than one
Thursday, November 26, 2009 : }
Playlist: Post title. Go figure.
[sidenote: hmm, actually this song is pretty catchy. One of those it-doesn't-sound-so-great-at-first-but-then-it-gets-better-and-I-have-it-on-replay-now songs.]
It's November 26 and I haven't gotten ANY work done except my Chiangmai reflection (I did try to start on a play since ten to one we'll have to write one for Lit next year; thought it'd be good to get a headstart and try to get my CAP feel back, but I'm stuck).
I don't want these holidays to end up like all the other ones I've had - slack the first few days, then end up chionging on the last week. I'm thinking there's actually some merit to the Get Your Homework Done Early For A-Pluses theory. Just look at Iris and Venus (:
Resolutions\
I will complete everything on my To-Do List.
And that includes homework.
On a less serious note, Cass and I were leafing through the dictionary (scrutinizing every single entry, more like) for words that started with M.
Mercury/Mars/Magnetron/Marmalade/Marshmallow/Meatball/Meltdown/Molten Magma/Mystery/Mesmerized/Million/Marmite/Milo/Mentos/Macho Men (-.-)
I think LinMin, Belinda and ZhengJun'll definitely want Manga (XD) but I'm not too sure about the rest. Cass wants moobs or Marmite, and Laura mentioned that the FB guys might go for Mousehunt.
Oh heck. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I don't even know the non-2L 3M people yet.
[Another reason for the holidays not to end is that it really means the 'end' of 2L. Well, maybe not the end, but it's inevitable, isn't it? "It's time to say goodbye/but it's hard to let go." 2009 was 2L, 2010 is 3M/K/I/E/C/B/A. Still, 2L ftw while it lasts. And I'm pretty sure it'll last for a long time.]
I want to Photoshop a ton of pictures but I'm lazy to get off the Lenovo and onto the HP notebook because the Lenovo's so much faster. The HP one's clogged up with 3917366371362 photos, a couple of brushes and fonts, loads of Adobe and
all school documents from P5. Can't blame it for being slightly laggy.
Still, Sitex's coming up. My dad's planning on buying and installing either a larger hard disk or something-RAM (brainfreeze -.-) to make it faster. Or I'll see if there're any good external hard disks to transfer out old files while I gape at sleek, shiny MacBook Airs.
MacBook Air = $2198; the only way I'm going to get one is if two thousand dollars drops from the sky, or I save for 38273626 years.
But hey, tech-gadget prices drop with time. 8D
I've been playing around with HTML lately (like my underline is now dotted); maybe I'll start coding all the ideas that have been floating around in my head.
Brushspammed the Bulletin blogskin. (:
Things to settle today:Clear desk.Attempt homework.At least I've got zaobao on hand.
#all tags replied to blogs.
CHINGYING; 12:20 PM