with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#18-24!
Sunday, November 1, 2009 : }

See 2L's register numbers to decode my post title. XD

Anyway, pretty last-minute post before I get off the computer. I've got a few people to link and relink, etc.

It's hard to realize that it's the last weekend I have whereby I'm going to school with 2L the next day. Trying not to think about it.

Somehow I kind of wish I didn't have EDS and SC on the 3rd/4th, because it means less time with 2L, but hey, my CCAs are part of my life too (: and I've had two overall-y fun years with Lystra, so missing them for two days shouldn't be a problem.

PYR VICTORY JIAYOU!
We've got two days to rehearse this whole play for showcase; it's never been so rushed - no, not even EDS Night - but I believe you guys can do it. We managed to recall Raey and Rachel's lines when we didn't have the script (and you-know-what), and our blocking is still fairly okay for a cast redoing this for the first time, we can do this.

Hope I get to inline-skate (: it's on the 5th, so SC shouldn't clash, but there might be EDS. Not too sure.

Anyway, accomplished my Bulletin stuff! Admittably, it's just a black-and-white-and-grey (achromatic!) picture, fancy font and brushspam and the icon's just font-spam of LIGHTSAVERS lightsavers LIGHTSAVERS but once I get my Photoshop feel back and get feedback from the division then I can do a better one.

Went to Spotlight today! 30% off on craft beads - finally got all the shells and everything I wanted, whee!

Learning how to eat chilli. Not very successful - as in, we're out of hot mushroom instant noodles at home and kimchi is nowhere near Thai-food-spicy, but I guess at least I can eat not-so-spicy sambal veg without screaming for water.

If only the vegetables were easier to overcome X: I'm just going to force myself to clear my plate so I a) don't waste food and b) actually get my 2+2 servings of fruit/veggies a day and c) save the environment!

[Something tells me that I might've failed the foodmate thing since there were extremely little greens on my list.]

Maths trail tomorrow - sounds interesting. Better go pack my stuff and dig out my Pyric Victory script!

[edit]
DILEMMA, SERIOUSLY.
GEOG/LIT?
[/edit]


CHINGYING; 9:36 PM