with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#15\ white flag;
Saturday, October 17, 2009 : }

Taking a momentary break from my slackingstudying.

Moodle's down on this laptop, anyway, so I can't access all those slides.

Anyway, it's two more exams DHS!
While everyone's screaming "two more!", we're all feeling pretty sentimental at the same time, I guess. I mean, it's two more exams. Two more exams of Year 2 EOYs, two more weeks of Year 2, two more months before we all break away from our classes and move on to another.

Two years, 2L.

I'm looking forward to after exams, but I'm not looking forward what happens after after that.

Yeah, I know. I'm not one of those people who love change and who like to take off every so often. As in, change on a small scale, like deskmates, I'm pretty cool with that.

But I dread changing classes. I mean, coming from SHPS, I didn't change classes every year according to my grades unlike most people. I stayed with 4-6/11 for three years.

2L's been together for two years; that helped us bond much more than we could've if the teachers had made us swap classmates.

I guess 'cause we bonded more, we're going to miss each other more.
Or, looking on the bright side, we'll keep in contact more.

I've heard the old thingamajig about breaking out of your comfort zone, to welcome change, that change is good for you, et cetera. But the thing is, no one said you'd like it - unless you really hated it, of course. (If you hated it, it wouldn't be your comfort zone, but that's another issue.)

I sound like it's already the last day of school, but we did have the last official class lessons last week, which kind of reminded me that it was the last class lesson with 2L and the teachers.

Sometimes I wonder if it'd be better to be someone who isn't attatched to Lystra and can't wait to escape from us all, or be fairly good friends with majority of the class (I hope).

After beating round the bush and writing this fairly emo post, in short, I'm going to miss 2L overall. As in, we all could do without some bits, but the overall Lystra atmosphere is something I'm going to miss.

Back to emotionless mugging. I'm going to bury this and not think about it until the last day really approaches.


CHINGYING; 8:47 PM