with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#13; deskmate-
Thursday, September 10, 2009 : }

Ooh it's now Thiri's register number. And yes, I saw her yesterday too, for CIP.

Anyway, I'm normally not online right now at this time - yes, yes, I know, I'm more of an afternoon person than night person - but I logged in specially to relink Vicki :D

BE PROUD! well actually, you should be, haha.

Pretty much chionged a lot of the Math and Geog Practice Papers. Geog's 90% done, Math is...killer. Sigh. It seems neverending.

We have:
7 Practice Papers
2 Hours per paper
14 hours of homework in total.

This is why I should've started on the papers over the weekend.
No use crying over spilt milk, I guess? Anyway I'll just employ 先甜后苦 and hope I can complete them. (:

Sidenote;
Bulletin's new job is a Division Blog!
Finally I'm getting involved in church and cell.
RenQi says there's no solid deadline, but it'd be good if we're prepared.

lightsticks.blogspot.com not available.
[actually, I went there; it's quite funny. I think it's some practical joke.]
lightsticks.onsugar.com available.
Lightsticks On Sugar.

Sounds catchy.

XD

Dug out all my old cameras, the ones that use film. Was happily taking shots until I remembered to ask my dad how much it cost to get film developed.

"Nine dollars." For thirty-six prints?! [Okay, that's 25c per shot, but still!]

Which almost caused me to drop the camera, but I didn't (thankfully; it's not shock-proof). Anyway I guess I can forget about using film. [Voice in head: It's the Digital Age!]
Maybe I'll save it for really nice shots. Although it'll be a bummer to drag around my digital camera and the film one around.

Actually, that doesn't sound that bad.

Back to Geog now, if I can.


CHINGYING; 10:31 PM