with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#12
Thursday, September 10, 2009 : }

Hmm this is a SiowXinYi post [see post title; it's her register number!].

I'm not really into dedicating posts, but I think it's pretty cool because I saw her yesterday and I'm going to see her tomorrow - unless a truck runs me down on the way to MOV, touch wood - so call it coincidental.

I think I'll make a nice long post in lieu of the holidays before I go on hiatus.

I think I'll post the schedule backwards.

Yesterday, 090909;
Went to RongYing's house to bake cookies for CIP. I think her brother got kind of irritated because I was early and everyone else was late by 15 minutes (ahem) so I was just like sitting there in the house.

Anyway Cass scared me for a moment after telling me that the venue got changed to SiowXinYi's house - Note: RongYing lives in Eunos and XinYi in Tampines - and it turned out she'd accidentally mixed up the 9th of September with April Fool's.

We spent like 3 hours baking cookies - well actually one hour was moulding it and putting on sprinkles painstakingly because we were forming words and baking a very very special cookie that we know someone might buy.

[Did I mention that RongYing has two fridges? And that her fridge would be enough to make Foodmate scream?]

Took the 15 with Siow XinYi back to Tampines.

[Last]Friday
Okay this is way way way overdue, but it was pretty fun.

EDS GM; where everyone was jumping around going "OMG SARAH TAN LIKES JINGPEI?!" and SarahT herself protesting "I don't!". Although everyone was too busy screaming the former to notice the latter so SarahT swore to get me for telling everyone that.

[Iris, if you're reading this, her exact words were, "Oh and Iris is under the impression that I like JingPei" which is how the whole thing got started. Be proud. Your wife's going to slaughter you.]

Then Phototaking! We all ran into JingPei on the way down and thus were all, "Hey JingPei, this girl likes you!"

Stood with HuiPing on one side and Regina on the other; I think it was Vivianne and Joelle in the row in front of me.

-reminds me of class phototaking. Which was okay. Fairly fun, but we could've done better, I guess? Hope the people who see the yearbook recognise the kongzi pose since the photographer wouldn't let us take it in front of kongzi-

Since it ended early, went to Bugis with HuiHsien, Regina, SarahL and Rachel! Since everyone else was like almost-broke, HuiHsien told Regina and I to say NO if she wanted to buy anything. Walked into MYUK and...walked out.

Sarah decided to go to Bugis Street [cheaper], which was when HuiHsien decided to put her brilliant bilingual plan into action. So we all started talking in Chinese.

= EPIC ALMOST-FAIL. X:

Switched to English after half an hour. Went around, not buying anything, then headed to Iluma where we got stopped by a flyer that allowed five of us to get free drinks at Teadot.

Which we did.

Ran into the Senior High Dance Society at Iluma, then went to A Place Which I Don't Know By Name, then headed back on the MRT with Sarah. Puddle already mentioned on her blog. Hahaha. After she got off at Eunos I stared at the dubious puddle there and moved away.

---

Homework's pretty much 30% done. Just a lot of Math and some of Geog left.


CHINGYING; 11:41 AM