with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#11; palindromic
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 : }

Past few weeks have been pretty busy.

[Except for the slacky weekend! :D]

Batch outing on Monday. Cabbed back to SHPS with Rachel Huang but couldn't make it back in time to catch the teachers, sigh. 10 minutes earlier and I would've made it.

DHS Celebrations; It was cool seeing MrsChu in school uniform. I completely couldn't recognise her from back profile because she changed into sports shoes and tied two plaits.

Met up for MOV on Tuesday. HAHAHAHA I convinced Cass to buy a Mac's breakfast when it was almost time for lunch. And I got a really spastic shot of her giving me the WHUD O.0 look over her Hashbrown but she got my phone and deleted it D:

Went to SiowXinYi's house! I think we kind of raided the fridge X: I know LinMin had two ice-creams and we all had at least one each, plus like slice cheese and bites of peanut-butter-and-cheese sandwiches.

I AM JEALOUS OF HER HAMMOCK. Seriously. I'm wondering if I can like wedge one in the study room - and Sarah and I were trying to push the hammock [with Cass on it hanging on for dear life] in four different ways.

LinMin swung on it and hit and broke the branch behind her -.-

Today was...okay. Yeah. I guess everyone knows about SC now LOL.

I FEEL LIKE TEARING UP THE SCIENCE WORKSHEET WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO THE FREQUENCY AND WAVELENGTH OF THE WAVES?!
I must've Googled it, like, five times already in different formats (i.e. paraphrased).

I'll go do tomorrow and see if anyone has answers.

Textbook - nil, nada, zilch.

At least I got 2/3 of it done. Google is being quite unproductive for once x:

Anyway, Physics graph beckons.

Chinese papers being returned tomorrow. Die.
It'll be a miracle if I pass.
Wait, let's put probability into practice.
I have a 6/13 chance of failing.

Monty Python: STAY OR SWITCH?

Not expecting much for Chinese. Fingers crossed; for this and EOYs too.

Sidenote:
All links updated; tags will be replied to blogs.


CHINGYING; 9:33 PM