with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#10
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 : }

Now the post title's my fellow CY's register number (:
"CY-Sandwich!"

The Chinese on my laptop is screwing up D: it keeps...changing the words.

I feel very slacky. And tired - even though I practically wasted the whole afternoon, uh, sleeping. I am staring at the computer screen without glasses (which is a stupid thing to do seeing as how my eye degrees are completely unbalanced), which I suspect is making me more sleepy.

PE today was kind of fun for once. No, not because we moved away from Frisbee, not because Mr Kwok didn't make us chiong the 2-rounds-4-minutes run - we still had all of the above D:

But anyway, during the frisbee match, Felicia and Thiri and I were like standing - or in Fel's case, posing/pole-dancing - at the goalposts. Um, yeah, 'cause we were the defence, but we didn't do anything because the frisbee never flew into our half. XD

I remember halfway through the game the other half of the class kind of threw the frisbee into our court so there were two matches on one court, which I have officially deemed 2-in-1.

And all the screaming. Yes, all the screaming hahaha. RongYing, aka Goalkeeper Of The Other Side, and Felicia, aka Our Goalkeeper Who Is A Secret Model.
RongYing: [screams and misses the frisbee]
Felicia: My scream better than hers! [Because, you see, everytime Mr Kwok tried to score with the frisbee, she screamed and he missed.]

Am on the phone with Iris. She wants me to type eep on this blog post.
Which I just did.
Alright Iris, there you go.

ACC test tomorrow. I'm debating whether or not to go mug.
At the rate I'm slacking, I may not be able to.
Heck, I will. I shall pass my ACC! (:

I have to do Physics as well. I can't get the hang of waves; I have no idea why. But then again I never really got chemical equations until we moved on to other things. I'm apparently born on the same day as this guy who won a Nobel Prize for Physics, so I should be good at Physics.

RIGHT? [No.]

I shall get the hang of it. Someday. For the sake of my Triple Science+Lit combination. [Yes, all of a sudden, subject combinations are now the number 1 topic. But true, EOYs are quite near.]

Killer Chinese this week. Gonghan today, zuowen tomorrow [OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMG IRIS SAYS IT'S SHUO MING WEN?!], test paper on Thursday, tingxie on Friday.

The TV is tempting me with Don't Forget The Lyrics in Chinese.
PHYSICS ACC PHYSICS ACC PHYSICS ACC.
Better go do them.


CHINGYING; 8:31 PM