with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#09
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 : }

9 used to be my P4-P6 register number, LOL.

Anyway, tomorrow's been officially declared a school holiday (I bet everyone in the school must love our Year Six batch now)! *insert smileyface here*
Will be heading to MOELC to film computing with the rest.
[Anyone want to check out J8 with me? I need to get presents for all the August people before the next batch outing.]

I think I shall upload all my random 2L icons on the classblog.
[And add archives! I was supposed to do that ages ago. So now everyone can view all the 1284727261 spastic/perverted pictures that have been posted on the classblog.]

Speaking of which, I think I could create a whole new FaceBook album featuring Iris (yes Iris, once you read this, I bet you'll want to explode me like your Extremely Elastic Everlasting Eeps [that] Explode Erroneously).

We've all been busy getting back our Common Test papers recently - there's only LA and HCL left. I don't want to get back my HCL test, and I'm slightly scared for LA because all my practice essays had tons of corrections.

LSP homework is...interesting. Unfortunately, I can't really recall how much Chinese tea I drank this morning during ACC's hands-on session. For once, our half-of-us-cannot-drink-too-much-tea group of register numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8 actually went to do 第二炮 for the last type of tea (we wanted to see how bitter it would get; Iris and I tried it and it turned out pretty okay...although XinYi and Sarah were like, "Bleh! D:"), but we didn't really manage to fill our cups to 70%.

I shall have to approximate - or just carry around measuring spoons - when keying in the exact amount into the FoodMate program that we have to hand up to Ms Kiw.

I'm still too lazy to start coding lyricist, which I did on Photoshop ages ago.
Thinking of branching out into navigational blogskins. Then I'll do one for SOS.

Hmm - better go upload those icons and link everyone.


CHINGYING; 6:17 PM