#06; Register Number!
Monday, August 3, 2009 : }
The new blogger post-template STILL makes me think it's the old one still loading.
Why can Grace upload photos and I can't? D:
I don't like this new Blogger. But nevermind.
Bum bum de dum bum bum de dum bum~[I had to HTML that; CTRL-I doesn't work anymore]
Yes, you heard it. I'm re-listening to Rihanna for some weird reason. I can't really make out the lyrics of Disturbia, but it's
extremely catchy.
To date, I'm still cooler than RongYing (:
I think I'm kind of screwed. I've got two tests this week and I'm not worried; and I've only just started memorising for the HCL test. I was supposed to last week, but I kind of got caught up trying to rewrite all my Chem notes (note to self: do not, ever, screw your notes on purpose and divide them between two different notebooks no matter how boring 1-hour PPT presentations can be).
Chem was in the lab today; it was quite fun. I admit, I'm fascinated by all the "pretty colours".
And I remember I was clearing up the test tubes, so I dumped them one by one into one test tube. The green/blue/pink/yellow/colourless solutions turned like salmon in colour, then when I poured the rainwater in, it turned purple.
Immediately.JingPei+Sarah: whoa.
I'm still procrastinating the Lyricist. blogskin. The picture was done 19483728172 days ago and I haven't started coding XD
Perhaps after HCL test.
The MSP Quiz, which was supposed to be in T3W3 but got postponed due to H1N1, is back. In the middle of our exams. Sigh.
But anyway, it's me XinYi Sarah Venus LinMin.
Hope we break the 3rd-Place curse (:
And I hope we can all manage to rehearse and do props and everything, and pray that preliminaries do not fall on next Wednesday or Thursday or we won't be able to make it (Wednesday - MEP and NPCC; Thursday - CAP).
I'm quite scared about the Chinese D:
There's a problem with Sandra's tagboard D:
And JianChong's too.
I just compiled all the songs I want into a list, and I realise that there are
thirty-three of them.
[I keep forgetting to put the slash behind each HTML -.-]
I am extremely behind on recent songs, especially without my iPod. I can't remember where I placed the syncing cable, and my near-obsolete (but still chio; as are most Apple things XD) Nano drains battery even when I don't switch it on.
In the middle of Geog notes. Better go memorise my chengyu and flip through my Math file.
Bum bum be dum bum bum de dum bum.
[all the Bs and Ds are confusing me o.0]
I should listen to radio more often.
CHINGYING; 6:46 PM