In Memorandum, or whatever you call it
Monday, July 6, 2009 : }
As you can probably tell, I've relinked! (:
But actually, I wouldn't request for you to relink me because it's so much more fun. I didn't make that extremely evil relink skin for nothing, you know.
Anyway, I hope everyone figures out how to use the relink skin. Because, you see, people have it so convenient - they simply click on the whole word and it relinks. But the skin wasn't done very well (couldn't put the letters together) so I suppose everyone should figure out the trick after click on the first thing.
You might have two questions.
#1: Why atmosphericity?
I think the atmosphere is very important. It sets the mood. Moods influence your thoughts, feelings, what you say and do.
Wait, I forgot to define the keyword. [Rusty essay-writing skills]
at·mos·phere (ăt'mə-sfîr')A dominant intellectual or emotional environment or attitude: an atmosphere of distrust among the electorate.I wanted atmospheric, but it was already used, so I was forced to coin another term for this URL.
#2: Why is this post called In Memorandum?
I'll get on to that later.
Yours truly will attempt to write a poem to my old blog (since it's useless posting when everyone else can't read it, oh man that leaves my previous three posts void D:). CAP skills to the test! [Even though technically I write prose and not poetry. Primary School attempts at writing poetry have been tossed into the EpicPhail Wastebasket and are too embarrassing to be let out into daylight.]
Kiss those memories goodbyeLook back on hurt with a smileLook back on fire extinguished by timeBid them the last farewell and move on.Open a new chapterMore smiles, more laughsMore fire, more iceGreet them warmly and jump in.I think
that has got to be about the most emo/philosophical thing I have ever written in my life.
If I'm bored enough, maybe I'll copy and paste my last three posts over to here, since nobody would've read them on account of my posting them
just before I changed it to a relink skin.
CHINGYING; 8:29 PM