Old post/s, as promised!
Things are pretty much failing on the #1 front, because I get all sorts of ideas in my head and either forget them or am too lazy to put them into use. (Grace, I need your secret. How do you churn out blogskins relentlessly on your TWO accounts whereas mine is turning in its cyber grave?)
I'm putting #2 into action. I've got the codes sort of ready, actually, and I just need to upload them onto Photobucket and slap their HTML codes onto my blogskin. I can't wait to relink! I mean, which 14-year-old has a URL that is frienzlink.blogspot.com? It's kind of lame, actually. [Not to mention the twit in it.] I can't believe I managed to overlook this thing for the 4 years I've had this blog.
Today was fairly eventful. Woke up early so I could go to SiowXinYi's house, then in the end ended up reading yesterday's newspaper until 8.30 and was like "OMG I'm late!" so I quickly rushed over.
We did a lot of Math brainstorming-
An ant just crawled into my keyboard. I can't squish it without getting ant juice permanently stuck in my keyboard - oh it crawled out -.-
Yeah, but admittably we didn't get much done, just finalised the ideas and everything. Three more weeks to churn out the net of the cereal box which is supposed to appeal to 10-18 year olds, plus the write-up and reflections.
Then Thiri called and said that she, Julia and Venus would be coming over. So they did. I hope I managed to get what I needed to do for Computing done, because I had to leave early. The scene with PeiShan had a lot of NGs XD
Try #1:
I failed. Because we didn't know what to do.
Try #2:
I started talking then they were like, "No! Not here." Sorry!
Try #3:
Successful. Only I was trying not to laugh because I was looking straight across at PeiShan and her fringe was standing up. Which, of course, made PeiShan's mouth twitch.
Try#4:
Me. Successful.
Try #5:
PeiShan. Interrupted by XinYi's mum calling her sister.
Tries #6, #7 and #8:
PeiShan forgot, Thiri and Venus interrupted by laughing hysterically, and I forgot to cue PeiShan so we NG-ed. Try
#9: Successful! :D
Then they wanted to play Hotel 626, but it didn't load. Sigh. I think it's because you can only play from 8pm-6am or something. We should meet up again for the sole purpose of playing that together. (:
Then I had to leave, so I went down 12 floors in the somewhat dark lift alone. And I was quite scared because we'd just been playing Hotel 626 (it didn't load, but we did see the prequel or prologue or whatever it's called for an online game). Hence, to keep my spirits (no pun intended) up, I started playing Womanizer in the lift XD
Cut my hair later in the evening. Forgot to ask for layers >.<
Eh great. I logged on for the purpose of accessing my tester blog so I could do the relinking skin, but ended up posting a long post here...better get started. I hope I don't crash Photobucket with the 94726432 pictures I'm uploading (exaggeration here).