#5
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 : }
The new blogger post-thingum is confusing me.
Well, not as in how-do-I-use-it confusing.
More like the it-looks-like-when-the-page-is-still-loading-so-let's-wait-for-five-minutes-oh-I-can-type-now? kind of confusing.
And it means I can't have the HTML-Post option D: nor can I change the font size or colour [too lazy to code it].
Now, all I've got to do is figure out the above and how to upload pictures.
Oh, um. Right. Back to blogging.
Today was a normal Tuesday. Math, PE, Recess, HCL, LA, History.
Math was okay. Fairly slacky (:
Frisbee during PE. Mr Kwok came back from NS so we couldn't beg the relief teacher to let us play Captain's Ball anymore. And he made us run 2 rounds in four minutes, with the penalty of running an extra round if we couldn't.
Well, anyway, I had to run the extra round -.- Next week's three rounds in six minutes. To quote LXinYi:
"Ah, I'm just going to walk four rounds."
XD
HCL was like normal. My zuowen improved 8D
LA was the summary thing. Got quite bored since I'd completed half of it in the previous lesson, so I made a lot of edits, copied the thing out again and, uh, made a lot more edits.
Had History in the Humanities Room. Cass was being her usual perverted self AHEMAHEMAHEMAHEM.
But I'm lucky that Sarah separates me from dear CassyWassy, whose arm was not long enough to reach my leg.
Oh, oh, and temperature taking (it's practically like a 5-minute lesson now).
I'M STILL COOLER THAN RONGYING.Anyway, I feel like blogskinning. I've got the picture done already so I'll probably code it by the end of the week since I don't really fancy coding. Prefer Photoshop to Notepad. I think I should change my blogskin soon. It'll be like, the fifth time.
[Compared to Grace, that's extremely little XD]
All tags replied to blogs.
CHINGYING; 4:15 PM