with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#2
Friday, July 10, 2009 : }

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to tell you that on the second post of my second blog, I will thus inform you that my first blog had two hundred and twenty-two (that's 222) posts.

Yours faithfully (note to self: do not use Regards),
CY. (:

Honing my formal letter skills before embarking on TKAM Formal Letter assignment, LOL.

Anyway, I'm actually home before six on a Friday. Quite unheard of, since CCA days are on Friday and it takes me ages to get home. I thought it would end late today, so I told Jared I couldn't go to Light The Way @ LEW. So I thought if it ended early I could go over, but I'm seriously tired and want to get a start on my homework.

Actually, I wonder what I'm doing, posting here. I've heaps of horrible homework (couldn't resist alliterating XD) to do and I really can't skip cell/Speedlight on Sunday.

Cut my hair on Monday and it's screwed D: but nevermind. Like I said to Felicia, it will grow out! In the meantime I shall eat more seaweed.

To-Do:
  1. CTRL-C and CTRL-V the previous post onto this blog so people can actually read it.
  2. Geography Liveable City Essay
  3. YueDuBuTie (this has haunted me every two weeks since Year 1)
  4. Maths Assignment (do not mix up surface area and volume formulas)
  5. Chinese summary worksheet (Iris loves this. She just slashes all the words off and compresses them. You could call it two gigantic HCL tectonic plates converging to form a fold mountain of homework. See, fold mountains get shorter over time; so does homework because as time passes, I shove my butt off the computer seat and actually start on it, so yeah -.-)
  6. Merchant of Venice reflections. I wonder how I will get that done, seeing as how we didn't even cover it this week on account of doing formal letter D:
  7. TKAM Formal Letter
  8. Chem worksheet (! I don't like Chem D: it reminds me of Math. And Chinese. Because of the numbers and memorising. Not fun when one of your favourite subjects reminds you of your two least favourite subjects.)

First one's easy, thankfully XD

Okay! Okay! I know! I hear you going, OMG you have so much homework why don't you go and do it now huh huh huh 9ms,92mf 83bf78ebu so basically, yours truly ends off here.



CHINGYING; 6:26 PM